Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sorry No Post Today

The day started out on the wrong leg.My daughter, No-No and me waited for her friend’s flight which was delayed a couple times. While waiting, we were hurrying to get the house in order. Not to mention, Glowstick threw up several times all over himself. He’s went through five outfits today. And now, my tale is totally whipped.

So I’ll see you guys next Tuesday. I’ll be yacking about evil mother-in-laws.

10 comments:

  1. Well, I'll come back then. :) I would like to have the recipe for the dandelion, cranberry, lemon detox you mentioned on my blog however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Shelly. Take care of the practical things in your life. We completely understand. And by the way, can't wait for the next blog; sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life takes precedence. We continue to support you, and hope for better days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come back when you're ready. We all understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things start looking up! Looking forward to your next post.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys...I will be back. Family comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry all of this is going on. Hope Glowstick feels better, and you're able to get your house in order. I can't believe in the midst of all this you were still able to hold him with one hand, and write a comment with the other! You are multi-talented! Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie,

      All women are Wonder Women, you know. At least the men think so.

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.