Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Thursday, March 28, 2013

FREE

Originally, I had another post planned, but I’m not quite finished preparing it. The week here has been crazy.

I’ve been working feverishly on the second book to Lila’s Journey, Yellow Prada’s. Yesterday, I rewrote the first three chapters. Today, I’ll be hair lopping from 9 to 4.

But I wanted to let you all know Secondhand Shoes is FREE today and tomorrow.

Secondhand_Shoes_Cover_for_Kindle

GET YOUR FREE COPY HERE

I hope everyone has been having a lovely Passover and to everyone else, a Happy Easter!

Hugs and chocolate,

Shelly

11 comments:

  1. freebies are awesome! Thanks for being such a generous author, Shelly
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome, Nut.

      Delete
    2. Hey, Nut! It starts tomorrow thru Saturday. My apologies.

      Delete
  2. It's not free in England, but then nothing's free over here. I bought it, anyway. Been looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger:

      Thanks for letting me know this. It actually starts tomorrow thru Saturday. Apologies.

      Delete
  3. It's a splendid book, Shelly.

    Happy Passover and Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.