Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Royalties from Secondhand Shoes Will Go to The American Red Cross

This morning as I woke up, the Sweetman turned on the TV. The newsperson stated that 20 children had died in the monstrous tornado. Homes and businesses splintered into heaps of rubble flashed across the screen. I can’t imagine losing my family, my home, my stuff…

But I’m a big believer in doing unto others as I would like them to do unto me. So from now until September 1, 2013, I will be giving any royalties to The American Red Cross for the families who were victimized in Oklahoma. I already have a job that pays the bills so…

I filled out the proper paper work with the organization. Right now, I’m just waiting approval. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be.

Secondhand_Shoes_Cover_for_Kindle

Its 2.99. Click here to purchase.

Hugs and chocolate,

Shelly

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its going to take a lot for those people to get their lives back together.

      Delete
  2. Dear Shelly,

    A wonderful gesture for those poor folks who have had their lives torn apart. Bless you for doing that.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very good and kind hearted person, Shelly. I hope it goes through.

    Chocolate hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. Thanks again for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, guys.

    I'm hoping other Indie Authors will follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in. Got it posted on my blog along with a link to your blog and your book's Amazon page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah. If peeps actually buy the book. Hope they do.

      Delete
  8. Thats so wonderful of you Shelly! I already have a copy of your book but I'll try and find a way to help the victims out> :)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all are trying to figure out ways to help the victims. This was just one idea.

      Delete
  9. God bless :)
    People like you making the world a better place..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine what those poor peeps are going through, right now.

      Delete
  10. Bless you Shelly!
    I will go back and mention you on my blog! I have a list of supplies to donate via daughter. I'm making a long list to hit the stores tomorrow morning! It all adds up :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.