Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Sunday, September 20, 2015

I Know...

Yes. I took last week off without notice. Rosh Hashanah snuck up on me. Yom Kippur is bolting toward me now. There's been a lot of fasting and praying from the Jewish and the Christian sides in my family. Not to mention, my No-No and her hubby live in Israel and Hamas has been firing rockets into near-by cities. The world around us is going crazy.

It's been distracting to say the least.

A lot has been going on that I haven't even shared, too. I needed to take a breather from blogging and social media all together. Hoping to get back to normal this week.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

20 comments:

  1. Glad you got some time off from the craziness! Hugs to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A somewhat belated Shana Tova to you Shelly. Sorry to hear about your relatives. I often thought I would like to visit Israel but always figured it would be too dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Same to you. Certain areas CAN be dangerous. But not all. I've been there 4 times myself. I love it there. My hubby lived there as a child before coming to the states.

      Delete
  3. Hugs & chocolates to you. Sometimes life intrudes like that. Prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot for anyone! Prayers to you, and I hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot for anyone! Prayers to you, and I hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world around us really is going crazy. So much aggression, hate, and intolerance -- it's horrible. I hope your Rosh Hashana was good and that your family problems settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry things are so crazy on your front, Shelly. I can definitely relate. Seems like my life has been chaos (both good and bad) since May. I keep thinking things will slow down, but not yet...

    Handling each day as it comes is about the only way I know to get through it. If I look too far ahead (or dwell on what I haven't done) it swallows me up.

    Hope things smooth out soon for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. Great to see you back.
    Take it easy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.