I know I'm late posting, too. Usually, I write this post throughout the week. Today, I'm typing and posting from my IPhone.
This week I celebrate the following:
* The lady named Ibrahim who was put into prison for being a Christian and marrying a Westerner. Her unborn child and her living one were all three thrown into an Islamic prison months ago for the above mentioned. She was set free at the beginning of this week.
* Not that I'm celebrating this ... But I had a vision or a dream about the 3 Israeli boys kidnapped by the Hamas a few weeks ago. God is with them like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednigo. Pray for these boys and their families. Their names are Eyal, Gilad, and Naftali.
* Tuesday, my daughters and I got a lot done for the new baby's arrival. But there is more to do.
* I'm thankful for the little bit of writing I've been able to fit in around my crazy schedule.
* And for all the great veggies my garden is keeping the Sweetman and I fed with.
I hope everyone has a happy weekend. Happy Shabbats if you practice!
I'll be around today and tomorrow and Sunday, too, playing catch up.
Hugs and chocolate!