Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Monday, April 30, 2012

Wednesdays

Just wanted you all to know, I'll be posting here on Wednesdays. My attempt for this month will be about mothers. The good, the bad, and the ugly(mostly the bad and ugly ones). Not all mothers are fairy and angelic like. Some are more like demons and shouldn't be celebrated. I'll even start my first post on me as a mother. To be honest, I wasn't always the brightest crayon in the box about how to rear my daughters. Especially with my first child. I look back and think 'what a friggin moron'. So I'll see you all on Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is an interesting topic. I think that some people should never be parents because they are just really not fit for it. I do feel sorry for kids that get abused, and something should be done about it. Anyway, about you looking back...I've done that too. None of us are perfect and all have made our share of mistakes. I think especially with the first child, it is almost like an experiment; unfortunately, they are not born with instruction manuauls. But by time, we usually improve (I would hope so). I am enjoying my youngest right now (age 5). She just named her new doll after me. I feel honored! small kids can be so cute and touch the heart so much! Take care, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lena:

      yeah. Our first are definitely the experiemnt.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes it's the later ones that can be the real headache.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.