Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April A to Z: The Letter B

Welcome to my blog, and my second post for Arlee Bird's April A to Z Blog Challenge. I hope everyone is having fun so far. Right now, I'm worried about getting around to other blogs. My iPhone doesn't always cooperate with my ability to comment.


This year I decided to post picture clues hinting at what is to come in my second book from the Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos. The days I can't find something to correspond to the letter of that day I will post an eighties band music video.

There will be a giveaway at the end of this challenge for those who guess the most correct answers. Someone will receive a copy of Secondhand Shoes either a paperback or one for their Kindle. So far, Ida Chiavaro has the lead. Go, Ida! Go!

Wonder what this next pic is about?


Have fun everyone!

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

20 comments:

  1. I better not win because I've read all your wonderful books. If I should win however you can gift it to Ida. Go Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take on the challenge, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Killer Stilettos is another work of mish-mash.

      Delete
  3. This has been a very interesting post!

    http://modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Gina! Glad you came by. I didn't want to have long winded posts since this is a great challenge.

      Delete
  4. Hi Shelly, the race is on - I was thinking spell book - then I saw Williams post (and your reply) and kicked myself for not stating the obvious... In my eyes, any book can be used for spells -some might say especially the bible is the ultimate book of incantations :) The big question is, do I get another point? Half a point? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're still ahead, Ida, since I posted 2 pics yesterday.

      Delete
  5. This picture looks like the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have what looks like a bible or the Koran.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder how the Bible will play into book two! What a fun theme this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the bible, the middle of the book. Now, if I knew about those things I might be able to pinpoint the topic. Alas, my knowledge is not vast. Aloha.
    Gail visiting for AtoZ

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.