Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Sunday, April 27, 2014

April A to Z: The Letters W, X, Y, and Z and Announcing the Winner!

Happy Monday, everyone! Welcome to my blog and Alee Bird's April A to Z Blog Challenge,


Today, I'm giving you letters W, X, Y, and Z because tomorrow I get to have my upper and lower GI scoped. Right now, I'm enjoying a nice bottle of BLECK in preparation for it!

First things first though, I'll be sharing four eighties bands music videos. After that, I'll announce the winner to my little contest.

This year I decided to share pictures hinting as to what is coming in book two in the Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos.

The one with the most correct answers wins a copy of Secondhand Shoes or one for their Kindle.

But first here are some great eighties bands.

Hey! It's WHAM!



Who the heck are these guys?! It's XTC!


Who in the world is the Yello Band? Oh Yeah!


And my all time favorite, ZZ Top!


Now to name the winner....

It was pretty close between two peeps. William and Ida.

And the winner is IDA! She had 13 correct answers. Sir Wills had 11 but he visited everyday so he wins, too!

Ida message me your email on Facebook with your mailing address or here.

Okay. I have to get back to drinking my really grody cocktail.

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

16 comments:

  1. Colonoscopy time? Ick! They need to come up with a better way to do that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely not a fun thing to go through. Right now, I'm starving and they still haven't given me a time for tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. All the best with your scope. I chickened out of one of those!
    Liked Wham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's the preparation that is bad.

      Delete
  3. Not a fun experience coming up for you!

    I have heard of Wham and ZZ top, but not the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Yello Band. That piece was used on Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to the winners.
    Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bands! I used to listen to Wham before George became George, lol. Thanks for commenting on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, LOVE your photo at the top....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been forever since I've seen Wham!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no Shelly I hear that bleck is awful - all the best for the procedure tomorrow... yay yipee - Congratulations William he deserves prizes he visited me everyday too... I'd like to thank the goddesses Oshan and Oya for the extra two points. Great theme Shelly I enjoyed it a lot - you can email me at mysolemates@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will after this horrible ordeal. I've been in and out of the bathroom all day. I can't imagine what tonight will be like. Looking forward to my nap during the procedures.

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.