Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April A to Z: The Letter H




Happy Wednesday! I'm a bit late posting this morning. Worked the late shift last night and when I got home I watched a program. So I was up pretty late. I learned of this amazing teen-age boy. Below I've shared a video he made prior to dying. But this has nothing to do with the letter 'H'. Although it could. Killer Stilettos is a lot about Lila's faith while she battles herself and other things.

Make sure you have some tissues handy.

.
Anyway, this year for Arlee Bird's April A to Z Challenge (couldn't get his link to come up) I decided to post picture clues hinting at what is to come in my second book from the Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos.

There will be a giveaway at the end of this blog for the one who guesses the most correct answers. Someone will receive a copy of Secondhand Shoes either a paperback or one for their Kindle.

I wonder what this could be?



This picture is from the web.

Hope everyone is doing well with this challenge. If anything, I'm terribly behind in reading blogs. Yesterday, I only made it to 5.

Hugs and chocolate, all!
Shelly




20 comments:

  1. I've seen that video. *sniffles*

    I'd say it's a hospital, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sniffling with you. His sister wrote a book about him.

      And yes! You are correct!

      Delete
  2. I'll say hotel. That video is very touching--what an amazing young man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hotel is not the answer. And yes, very amazing.

      Delete
  3. "I know what it iiiiiiis" in a silly sing-song voice. I've already read Secondhand Shoes and loved it, so I'll give smeone else the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs and chocolate to you Roger.

      Delete
  4. Hotel?

    And that's a wonderful video. I did need those tissues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, MJ. Hotel is not the answer.

      The video was very touching.

      Delete
  5. I've looked at all the clues and I have no idea, but for some reason the Eagles song "Hotel California" started running through my head.

    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. That's not it. But I love that song.

      Delete
  6. The helicopter made me think hospital

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a hospital to me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed the tissues.

    Makes me wonder what's in store for Lila.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.