Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Thursday, April 24, 2014

April A to Z: The Letter 'U'


Can you believe it's Thursday already? Where is time going? Better yet...where are we heading?

To the Letter 'Z'. That's where.


This year I decided to post pictures hinting at what's coming in the next book  in Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos.

The one with the most correct answers wins a copy of Secondhand Shoes or one for their Kindle.

So what's this pic about? All I can say is this, I really had to work building something in book two. Still tweaking it as well.



Picture from the Internet.

Have a great day, everyone.

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

12 comments:

  1. Good thing I already have the book on my Kindle--I think I only guessed one!

    But the person who wins is in for a wonderful read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lake of fire! There's a dragon in the story. Yeah, probably not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sir Wills, of all peeps...I thought you would get it.

      Delete
  4. My first thought was Hell - starts with U...Underworld. Plus you've mentioned that word somewhere around here recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The road to Hell is paved with ash.

    To Hell with it

    Hell to pay

    As Hell broke loose

    Fire and Brimstone

    Play with Fire

    Under Fire

    (I could go on endlessly!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Underworld is actually the correct answer.

      Delete
  6. Agree with everyone that it is the flames of Hell, burning brightly.
    Gail visiting for AtoZ

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.