Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April A to Z: The Letter 'N'

Hello, again! Happy Wednesday! And welcome to my blog and another installment for Arlee Bird's April A to Z Blog Challenge.



This year I decided to give picture clues as to what you could look forward to in book two to the Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos.

But like yesterday I couldn't come up with one. So I'm giving you another Eighties Band. Besides, Lila is an eighties girl.

And I just love this following video! How about you?

Tomorrow I'll have a tricky picture for you all.

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

10 comments:

  1. Another song I've heard, but haven't actually heard of the singer's name to the best of my knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm breaking you into eighties music, Sir Wills.

      Delete
  2. I'm an 80s girl and I love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! Ya know as I was watching this music video of this 80's song boy the music videos sure have changed from that era haven't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I came, didn't listen to the music, so can't really comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay. Tomorrow, I'll have a picture or two for you.

      Delete
  5. I saw Gary Numan and The Tubeway Army, way back in 1979 in Vancouver.

    Very weird dude and a great song.

    I only discovered you had subjected yourself to the A to Z. O will be for Oops....

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gary!

      I've had to deal with computer Oopses. Not fun.

      Hugs and chocolate!

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.