Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Friday, April 25, 2014

April A to Z: The Letters 'V' and 'W' and Celebrate the Small Things

Happy Friday, everyone!

First, I'll Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit over at Scribblings of an Inspiring Author.



So here I go.

1. I rewrote three more chapters to Killer Stilettos.

2. My squash and zucchini babies have taken off since I fertilized them with fish emulsion.


3. I finally transplanted my tomatoes, peppers, and kale. My garden to date is doing great.


Okay then. On with the Arlee Bird's April A to Z Blog Challenge.



This year I decided to post pictures of what you will find in the next book to Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos.

The one with the most correct answers will win a copy of Secondhand Shoes or one for their Kindle.

This picture is for the letter 'V'.  The clue: he's a character in Killer Stilettos and was in Secondhand Shoes.


But 'W' got me so I posted an eighties music video. Everyone Wangchung tonight!




Have a great day and a fun weekend! And Happy Shabbats if you practice!

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

19 comments:

  1. Glad planting is going great!
    Shoe titles? I think I'm in love with your books already! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden sounds wonderful! Glad you are having lots of success with it. Enjoy the weekend and give the fur-peeps a hug from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be working mostly. But I plan on having fun anyway. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Villain? He looks like a villain.

    Yeah, I know it's lame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this gardening I keep reading about, I am envious. Yours seems to be going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vinny or Vinnie - I was almost going to use a similar picture for my V - but decided Vent was a better word for my character :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps - your garden looks great...and wang chung is a great choice for the weekend

      Delete
    2. You got it! Vinny. I'm enjoying my patio garden. I've used earthboxes, they're self-watering. I also bought a Smart Pot to grow my own sweet potatoes over the summer.

      Delete
  6. Your garden looks awesome. Ours looks... well... eaten. (by pigs, by antelope, by fruit thieves etc.)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good sprinkling of cayenne will keep the critters away.

      Delete
  7. Tavolta? Vinnie?
    I need you to be my gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vinny indeed.

    Though one can say that Travolta's choices in roles tends to mark him as a villain, and not in a good way. He's got an atrocious taste in roles at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Sir Wills. Yeah. Travolta plays some pretty bad roles.

      Delete
  9. Thank goodness my Wang Chung days are over. My dogs love licking up the fish emulsion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if garden fish emulsion is good for dogs.

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.