Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Sunday, April 13, 2014

April A to Z: Letter L

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my blog and Arlee Bird's April A to Z Blog Challenge . It's been crazy trying to edit my posts and to actually get them posted. Talk about a challenge.

For the one on Friday, I had to type it up from my iPhone due to internet connection issues. One thing led to another. Like, I pushed the Refresh button on my computer. That's what it suggested to fix my connection. But it caused me another problem. It uninstalled the majority of the programs I use. YIKES!

Anyway, on with the challenge. This year I decided to post picture clues of what's to come in the next book in the Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos.

The one who guesses the most correct answers gets a copy of  Secondhand Shoes or one for their Kindle.

What could these possibly be?

Okay. This wraps up my L post.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves. See you all in the blogosphere.

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shelly... Well these are Calla Lilies to be exact... Lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved the Calla Lilly! I tried growing them once. They never came back after a hard freezing winter. Your book is getting more intriguing by the day! I love the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calla lilies! I've always liked the looks of them - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To everyone, yay! You all got this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up...No big surprise here, Calla lilies it is, and even though it looks like I may be cheating I'm not :) Just late out because my mom is in the hospital :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siv, I'm praying right now for everything to be peaceful for you and her.

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.